Obligations of the Renter
1) The Renter must check firstly the minimum days of rentals for each location here, before the rental process take place.
2) The Renter/driver of a passenger car has to be at least 21 years old with a fully valid driver's license from his country of origin and a valid passport. In the event of a failure to present the required documents, the company may refuse to deliver the car to the Renter.
3) The Renter will return the vehicle and all accessories in the condition they were in when received, with the exception of normal wear due to use.
4) The Renter will return the vehicle on the date specified in the contract unless extended rental has been agreed beforehand.
5) If the Renter does not return the vehicle at the time agreed upon in this lease, or does not declare his intention to extend the lease, company are authorized to repossess the vehicle without further notice at the Renter. Extending the lease is dependent on the consent of the company.
6) The vehicle shall be driven carefully. Only those named as drivers on the agreement are authorized to drive the vehicle. The Renter is liable for damage resulting from use of the vehicle for which no compensation will be paid by the vehicle‘s insurance company.
7) In the event of a collision or accident, the Renter shall immediately notify the appropriate police authorities as well as the company of the incident, and the Renter may not leave the scene before the police has arrived.
8) The Renter is not authorized to have repairs done or make changes to the vehicle or its accessories.
9) The Renter is not authorized to use the vehicle to transport passengers for payment, loan it to others, or sublease it.
Obligations of Eurocreta
10) The company undertakes the obligation to supply the vehicle at the agreed time and see that it meets the demands made for it.
11) If the vehicle malfunctions, the company shall supply the Renter with a comparable vehicle as soon as possible.
12) The company shall inform the Renter of the content of this agreement particularly regarding the obligations that the Renter undertakes by signing it.
13) The company undertakes the obligation to maintain valid liability insurance.
14) The rental fee includes mandatory vehicle insurance, including liability insurance and accident insurance for the driver and the owner.
15) The accident insurance does not cover:
a) Intentional damage or damage due to gross negligence on the part of the driver.
b) Damage resulting from the driver being under the influence of alcohol, stimulants or sedatives, or in any other way incapable of driving the vehicle in a safe manner.
c) Damage resulting from driving in places where vehicle traffic is banned, such as paths, beaches, e.t.c. or other trackless areas.
d) Damage caused by sand, gravel, or other related materials imported to vehicle.
Methods of payment
16) You can choose to pay either in cash, PayPal or with a valid credit card. Visa & MasterCard credit cards accepted.
17) Eurocreta recognizes and appreciates the importance of responsible use of personal data collected on this booking engine. Therefore, Eurocreta takes great care with personal information, taking steps to keep it secure and ensure it is used only for our legitimate business purposes. Any information which is provided by you to Eurocreta will be treated in accordance with the terms of the Private Data Protection Acts.
18) The rental agreement shall always be kept at all times in the vehicle during the whole rental period.
19) Additions and amendments to the conditions and provisions of this rental agreement shall be made in writing.